Spit up. Pee. And yes, poop. Kaiya represents a triple threat. And she exacted all three of them on me tonight. At the same time. Your first question might be, "Why would anyone have a 5 month old baby sit on their lap without a diaper??" Good question. But I suppose you would have to ask the person who placed said child in my lap and "ran" to get the bath ready for said child. I'm thinking she really didn't run. I'm thinking she took her time in hopes that the perfect storm might just occur. Anyway, thank goodness for wipes, Shout, and clean clothes- all which were needed to sanitize myself. Thanks Kaiya (and Aprille).
Back when she was innocent.
3 comments:
Classic. She's a cutie though.
Trev,
good post lovey butt. PS, i think we make cute kids. love, me =)
juicy.. she is looking more like ape in that last pic. so cute.
Post a Comment