January 12, 2010

We're Doin' It Lloyd!!!

It's official. We're really gonna do it this time. The bags will be packed. The kids will be left (with proper supervision- shout out to Grandma!). And we will party like it's 1999 all over again. We're going on a cruise. Pack the spf 100 cause I'm white as Edward (minus the glitter). Just me and Aprille and 14 of our closest friends. I'll be on the lido deck hangin' out with Captain Stubing playing shuffle board and slurping down bevvies. Holy shnikes. I just realized we're going on a cruise in less than 13 weeks and I'm packin' like a bear with 8 months of winter left. Starting to hyperventilate...Anyone have Jared's digits and a 3 month supply of 6" subs?

3 comments:

Brie said...

geez trev...white as edward minus the glitter...i love it...so tot jeal that you are going...

Tiare said...

U know it bruddah from anothah muddah! Can't wait! I assume the 100spf is for you cuz I know Ape will be sportin 4!!!

Annalisa said...

wow!