August 6, 2009

The Labor that Never Ends

Seriously. Seriously??? This is the labor that never ends. Going on 16 hours strong. I complain like I'm actually going through it. Ape is a trooper. I'm a whiner. So sue me. I'm starting to have mixed feelings about this child. First she comes out of nowhere with this "surprise" labor and then nada. Sort of a buzz kill. Or maybe a wicked mad prankster. Maybe she'll take after her mom after all. Ok- we're giving it 30 more minutes and then we may wave the white flag and go the C section route. I mean- 16 hours and a 4? Next!

2 comments:

4sweetboys1princess said...

Oh Aprille! I'm sorry! I'm praying for you guys and will be checking for updates later.

abby or mama said...

I'm about to hit the sack and wanted to check on ape's progress, hopefully no c-section, or enema, ha-ha, i hope they're letting you eat and drink and not starving you this whole time! Oh well-the best that you can hope for while waiting is something good on t.v. or a trashy magazine, trashy as in "people" not really trashy, oh yeah- and some drugs!love you!-paul (your friend you shacked up with in college for 4 years)