Koebe, Koebe, Koebe. Just a quick word about this kid. Koebe had a rough time getting started today. We were attempting to head out to his basketball game and he was determined to bring like 10 stuffed animals in the car. I told him he could bring two and by his reaction you would have thought I told him I was going to burn each of his stuffed animals at the stake. Major drama ensued and for 20 minutes (20 minutes too long) we had the back and forth of what he could bring and what he wasn't going to bring into the car. It finally came to a head and he informed me that he was going to write me a bad letter. He marched into our room, grabbed pencil and paper and proceeded to write me a letter, stuff it in an envelope and hand it to me. What did it say? See below.....
10 hours later as he was delaying going to bed by playing legos in his room, he came out when he heard us in the kitchen. He came out and saw that we were making cookies and got very excited. Aprille put him back in bed and proceeded to ask if I was making him and Kalee cookies to make them feel better. Aprille gave in and said yes (actually, they hadn't crossed our minds, we just really wanted cookies....wrong?) and he got so excited he wanted to write another letter to me. What did he write? See below....
In case you can't read the first one says "I hate you dad. Love Koebe". The second one reads, "Dear Dad I love because you make cookies. Love Koebe". Priceless.
5 comments:
oh my gosh i love your kids...i love that he didn't want to say he hated/loved you, but write a letter...i love you guys for being the funniest parents..you're my heroes. ps love the new look its totally da kine brah.
totally priceless. my fav is that even though he said "i hate" he ended both with "love koebe" sweet. have a good day & smiles!!
Oh Koebe. He and Cameron were grown from the same seed. Priceless is right. Love it!
HILARIOUS! I love that he signed his hate letter "Love, Koebe." A little honey with the vinegar. Totally, dude.
HA! That is funny stuff!!!! I am glad to write all these funny stories down. Wait till he gets older!
Post a Comment