So, we are in full summer mode, which means I am still in school and therefore behind on posts. The last time I wrote I had just returned from Shanghai and Aprille took off to Mexico with her best friend for her birthday. That same weekend Aprille went out of town was Kalee's dance recital. Honestly, going into it, I had no idea what to expect, but it was one of the cutest moments, seeing her walk out in her ballerina outfit.
Ok, I have to post this picture of Aprille. She's hot. She hasn't straightened her hair in a long time and while she is always smokin', she takes it to another level when she get's her hair done like this (shout out to Tiare for doing it for her!).On the first Sunday in June, we decided to have "some" of our friends ov
er to have dinner. We sent out invites and didn't bother to calculate how many people would actually come. One by one, each family accepted. As you can see from the pictures, we had a full house. How full? 17 adults and 28 kids, for a grand total of 45, that would be 4-5 people! Hello! It was great and everybody had plenty to eat, although nowhere to sit and eat it!
er to have dinner. We sent out invites and didn't bother to calculate how many people would actually come. One by one, each family accepted. As you can see from the pictures, we had a full house. How full? 17 adults and 28 kids, for a grand total of 45, that would be 4-5 people! Hello! It was great and everybody had plenty to eat, although nowhere to sit and eat it!
4 comments:
hope your anniversary was fun. kalee is darn cute dancing. fun!
Hi Aprille and Trevor and darling kids! This is your Cousin Star. I just found your blog so I had to say hi. Kisses from Utah!
Way too cute in the tutu!!!
Kalee's costume is so cute! I love dance recitals! They are priceless entertainment!
Aprille looks hot as always! Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment