August 8, 2010

"Houston, We Had a Party"

We packed some extra courage for a weekend trip to brave the humidity as we headed down toward the Gulf to visit Aprille's brother's family near Houston.  It was a blast.  Betsy was the hostess with the mostest and provided plenty of DC, mac salad and baked beans to feed a small army.  I'm still craving those dang brats!!  The kids, of course, had a great time with their cousins- 8 between to two families.  I'm sure they realized the full return on their investment of carpeting the upstairs.....:)

Brie joined too and provided lots of hilarity to keep us entertained on the way down and back.  I think she holds the record for the most Diet Coke consumed in a 1 hour period BEFORE heading out on a 4 hour road trip.  It was just great to hang out with family, not worry about what to do, but to just let the kids wear themselves out.  Oh, and watch the three cabbage patch kids- aka- Kaiya, Charlotte and Cooper.  Pics are below!

I'm holding my breath till we get to my cousins' house.
Thanks Auntie Brie for the Oreos.
The humidity finally did us in.

Cousins galore
Don't put me between these two- are you crazy???!!!

The Hot Chicas
Hot date at Lupes- kids free!  I want those tortillas!!!
just the girls


2 comments:

Brie said...

can't even handle the cuteness of all those kids...so fun!! mexico 2011

Annalisa said...

loving that dress