This is what I get to do for the next three days:
Fly Dallas to Philly
Fly Philly to State College, PA
Drive from State College to Bethlehem, PA
Fly Bethlem to Columbus
Fly Columbus to Dallas
This is what I get to do next week:
Fly Dallas to Philly
Fly Philly to Manchester, NH
Drive to Hanover, NH
Fly Hanover to Boston
Fly Boston to Newark
Fly Newark to Hartford, CT
Somehow get to Maryland
Fly Baltimore to Dallas
Bring. It. On. (I love you honey???)
2 comments:
hehe. sounds like tyler's life right now. he was just in puerto rico...plus he only gets to come home one weekend a month, and with four kiddos, i am almost ready to pull my hair out! ;)
luckily we'll be out there in texas the end of june! we can't wait to see you and your adorable fam!!
lol, geoff was in columbus (GA) that is...but you've got traveling way worse. best of luck!
Post a Comment