June 18, 2009

Two Words: Andrea Bocelli

It is rare that I am able to surprise Aprille. It's not that I don't want to or try (she may ding me on that), but this is my problem- I spill the beans. Why? Well, I like sharing! What's wrong with that? I figure if I tell her then I get more mileage out of it because she is aware of the surprise long before it comes. Ok, maybe my logic is flawed- but not this time around!

So, I scored some tickets to Andrea Bocelli this last weekend, but I was determined to keep it a secret. I called her up and told her we were going on Saturday night but wouldn't tell her what we were doing. Needless to say, she needled me all week, but I was true to my promise! So, Saturday came and we got in the car and I blasted some Andrea Bocelli and she was so surprised and excited- it was worth keeping the secret.

3 comments:

Brie said...

a true romantic..so sweet trevor. you're an amazing man.

Annalisa said...

how romantic. p.s. happy anniversary today!

Cyndi and Alyssa said...

That is soooooo awesome!!!