I thought she would grow out of this. She is four years old. But alas, Kalee still can not let go of her cat obsession/fettish/split personality. Tonight, Aprille walked in to sing Kalee a song before bed and she had secretly climbed into her cat costume (thanks Misss Kary for perpetuating the fettish!) saying she was "cold". The costume, mind you, was made for a 2 year old and comes half way up her calves.
Anyway, so Aprille starts to sing to her and Kalee begs her to tickle her tummy. Aprille indulges and what does Kalee do? She starts to purr. Duh! Aprille stops tickling her and she stops purring. Starts tickling, starts purring.
Earlier in the day, Aprille asked her a question and she didn't respond. She continued to repeat the question and then threatened her with timeout. Kalee, out of frustration, finally retorted, "Mom, CATS DON'T TALK". Well excuse me!
Then I come home today and we're getting things ready for dinner and I see Kalee out on the porch, standing on top of an overturned bucket yelling- or what I believe is yelling. Come to find out, there are a bunch of birds flying in and out of our backyard and some of them are trying to build a nest on our porch. What was she doing? Chasing them. Duh!
I've even caught Koebe feeding Kalee from the table as Kalee sits on her knees begging for food from his plate.
The other morning, she woke up and came out to the front room and I asked how she was doing. She didn't reply, but just got on all fours, crawled over to my feet and curled up and started purring and licking her hands and rubbing them on her head. For crying out loud, do I need to start taking her to the vet instead of the pediatrician and calling 1800PETMEDS for antibiotics???!!!
1 comment:
Oh Trev, this blog makes me laugh out loud! Your little kitty cat is I'm sure annoyingly hilarious!
Post a Comment